All goods purchased from Renolink must be checked before pick up/delivery and installation. We take no responsibility for any items found to be defective or damaged or wrong sizes after installation. You are required to open and check all the items thoroughly as soon as you receive them and report to us strictly within 24 hrs if there is any issue via email only.
All products come with 1-10 years standard warranty (conditions apply). Please contact us for any further enquiries.
All items must be installed by a licensed plumber or tradesperson.
All goods returned under the usual warranty are found to not be defective, we reserve the right of reimbursement by you for retrieval or postage costs incurred by us in relation to the goods, and a re-stocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price of the good paid.
Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons.
All warranty claims must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted. In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide Customer Service with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- Your invoice number or any other proof of purchase;
- Any other details we may need to process your claim;
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods are to be returned at our expense (you will either be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to collect the item). Unless otherwise required by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Customers will pay postage costs for the return of the goods.
- There will be 20% restocking/handling fees applied for all returned goods.
- Returned goods must be in its original factory packing condition with proof of purchase and must be returned within next 30 days.
- All goods are inspected on return prior to refunding/exchanging.
- Under no circumstances exchanges will be offered for discontinued items, special non-stocked items or special orders e.g. spa baths, stone tops, heated towel rails, custom made.