TERMS & CONDITIONS
We accept PayPal, Bank Deposit or Cash/Credit card on pickup from warehouse only.
The winning buyer has 5 DAYS to pay only!!! Failure to communicate or pay, will mean the item will be relisted and will result in an unpaid strike against your account.
IT IS THE BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY TO REQUEST A FREIGHT QUOTE PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
- All goods purchased from Renolink must be checked before pick up/delivery and installation. We take no responsibility for any items found to be defective or damaged or wrong sizes after installation. You are required to open and check all the items thoroughly as soon as you receive them and report to us strictly within 24 hrs if there is any issue via email (email@example.com).
- All products come with 1-10 years standard warranty (conditions apply). Please contact us for any further enquiries
- All items must be installed by a licensed plumber or tradesperson.
All goods returned under the usual warranty are found to not be defective, we reserve the right of reimbursement by you for retrieval or postage costs incurred by us in relation to the goods, and a re-stocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price of the good paid.
Where damage or defects are caused by deliberate or negligent misuse or abuse, physical alteration, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons.
All warranty claims must be directed through Customer Service. Please do not return or post items before obtaining instructions from Customer Service - if you do, there is a risk that your returned item may not be identifiable and your claim may not be accepted. In order to make a claim, please be prepared to provide Customer Service with:
- Details of the defect or damage in relation to which you are making a claim under the warranty;
- Photographic evidence of the defect or damage, where applicable;
- Your invoice number or any other proof of purchase;
- Any other details we may need to process your claim;
If you are entitled to make a claim under this warranty, Customer Service will provide you with instructions as to how the goods are to be returned at our expense (you will either be reimbursed for standard postage or, for larger items, we will organise a courier to collect the item). Unless otherwise required by law, you will bear any other costs incurred in making a claim under this warranty.
- Customers will pay postage costs for the return of the goods
- There will be 20% restocking/handling fees applied for all returned goods.
- Returned goods must be in its original factory packing condition with proof of purchase and must be returned within next 30 days.
- All goods are inspected on return prior to refunding/exchanging.
- Under no circumstances exchanges will be offered for discontinued items, special non-stocked items or special orders e.g. spa baths, stone tops, heated towel rails, custom made.
Should you be interested in any of our excellent products, please email or contact us prior to purchasing for a quote.
Please include product description, suburb, postcode, and a contact number.
Emails are usually replied within usual trading hours.
Items must be collected from our warehouse within 7 working days from date of purchase.If you require extension of time, please contact us.
It takes approximately 2-6 working days to deliver to the major metropolitan/city areas.
It takes approximately 3-12 working days to deliver to WA, NT, TAS and some regional/remote areas.
Our freight company does not deliver items to Parcel Lockers/PO Boxes.
Please be advised, unless otherwise arranged with Renolink, the charge of delivery is on the condition that yourself or someone on behalf of you will be available to sign for goods upon delivery and to assist the driver unload large/bulky and heavy items.
All deliveries are unloaded only to the main entrance of the building/house.
No damaged/missing item claims accepted after 48 hours of goods received.
In the case of no one being available on time of delivery, an extra charge will need to be paid for prior to re-delivering the freight.
RENOLINK will pack your order to the best of our abilities. For most local or interstate deliveries, goods are usually packed on a skid or pallet.
Please be advised delays may occur from time to time as some products might need to be ordered or may be bulky and fragile were extra care and packaging will be necessary in order to prepare item for transport.
Transport companies may also delay deliveries according to weather conditions.