TERMS & CONDITIONS
Engineered Timber Doors
RENOLINK, warrants to the original consumer the quality of workmanship and materials of engineered timber door to be free from defects which may render the product unserviceable for two (2) years from date of purchase.
To comply within Limited Warranty, it is the consumer's responsibility to properly care for and protect all timber products:
* Immediately after fitting, and prior to hanging, the entire door, interior and exterior, top and bottom edges and hinge checkouts, must receive a minimum of two (2) coats of undercoat and two (2) coats of Oil paint or equivalent grade of recommended paint, vanish, or sealer to prevent undue absorption of moisture which may cause warping to occur. Acrylic, Water or Solvent based primer / paints or thinners are not suitable for the treatment of Timber Doors.
* Texture and colour variations do not constitute defects, as timber is a natural product.
* Doors must be stored flat, in a dry place, avoid freshly plastered rooms or other damp areas, and not in direct sunlight.
*All doors are supplied unfinished.
* Regular maintenance to prevent breakdown and exposure to the element should be provided to prevent deterioration.
* Doors must be inspected upon delivery or pick up for visible defects and all claims based thereon must be filled within seven (7) days.
* A change in climatic condition can cause slight movement in the component of some engineered timber doors. These are not considered a defect.
* Warping refers to distortion within the door itself and not to its relationship to the doorjamb or frame in which it is hung. Warp exceeding 8mm shall be considered a defect.
*Doors in excess of 2340*920 wide are not guaranteed against warp
* RENOLINK, will not be held responsible for charges of hanging, painting or other charges arising from the replacement of doors.
* If your door receives direct sunlight, it should be painted in a LIGHT reflective colour, DARK colours may cause shrinkage or warping due to change of moisture content.
* All External doors must be hung in Weather Protected areas. engineered timber door is not water-proof product, Water damage will void our warranty.
*We recommend that a minimum of 3 hinges to be used on Standard 2040*820*40 Entrance doors and 4 hinges on all oversized.
* Door profiles can change without notice due to Stock availability. Every effort will be made to maintain our Standard profiles. This will not be considered a defect.
Maximum Allowable Trimming of Doors
A maximum of 3mm may be trimmed from any edge of the door. This must be done evenly.